Select Page

Fire Guts Mcbrown Onua Showtime Studio1 min read

Fire Guts Mcbrown Onua Showtime Studio<span class="wtr-time-wrap after-title"><span class="wtr-time-number">1</span> min read</span>
In a shocking turn of events, the studio used for Nana Ama Mcbrown’s new show on Onua TV has been destroyed by fire.

The incident occurred in Accra, causing widespread panic among the staff and residents in the area.

Thankfully, firemen from the Headquarters Substation responded to the scene swiftly, containing the fire and preventing it from spreading to the surrounding buildings. Although parts of the reception area were burnt down, the firefighters were able to salvage the main studio area and the backstage.

Management of TV3 Ghana Limited, the parent company of Onua TV, commended the firefighters for their prompt response and efficient handling of the situation.
They expressed their relief that no major loss of life or property was recorded from the unfortunate incident.


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *